Shipping & Returns
- All ready to ship items ship from the UK in 1-4 working days. I design, sell, package, and post all of these myself, so please bear with me during busy seasons.
- All ready to ship items are sent first class (UK) or international standard (worldwide). Shipping times are usually 1-2 working days (UK) or 5-10 working days (worldwide) but can take longer, especially during holiday periods. International standard delivery does NOT come with tracking from the UK. UK 1st class post does also not come with tracking. If tracked shipping is purchased for a UK order, it will be sent via Special Delivery.
- Print on demand items (this will be specified in the description) are sent directly from the printers. This saves waste and is more eco friendly. These items will therefore take longer to ship than normal items. At very busy times they can take up to 21 working days to ship, although this is normally much sooner.
- We ask international customers to wait one calendar month before we investigate a missing parcel. This may be longer for Australian customers.
- We are unable to take orders to the Post Office at the weekend, or on bank holidays.
- Tracked delivery can be purchased separately through the listing in my store. Please purchase this at the same time as the rest of your items, or it may be missed.
- If your item is lost or damaged, please contact me via email, stating your full name and order number.
- International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are to be paid by the customer, and Thread Famous Limited is in no way responsible for these.
- You have 28 days to return your item if you do not like it. Refunds will be issued when the item is received back at HQ. Please email me to let me know to expect your item.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Thread Famous Limited is not responsible for any losses or damages to items after purchase.
- To keep clothing items looking their best, wash inside out at 30 degrees and do not tumble dry. Iron inside out.
- When clothing items arrive from the printers, there may be a slight odour. This is from the vinegar used in the setting process after printing. There are no chemical nasties used in the printing process. This will disappear after airing out / washing on 30 degrees for the first time.
- All iron on patches can come unattached with use. Please follow ironing instructions carefully, and I strongly recommend that you also sew on patches for extra security.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for patches coming unattached, or being damaged in the ironing process.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for pins coming loose, snagging, or tearing items of clothing or skin. I recommend that you purchase locking pin backs for all of your pins for extra security.
- Please bear in mind that irons are HOT and pin backs are SHARP. Take extra care, and please be careful not to injure yourself.
- For painted jackets, please take care when cleaning. They are coated with a leather sealant, but should not be washed, dry cleaned, or scrubbed. Wipe down with a damp cloth if they become dirty, taking extra care over the painted areas. The paint will crack and wear over time.
- We are aiming to become a plastic packaging free company. There may still be a small amount of plastic/polystyrene mug packaging items used to exhaust existing stock and prevent more waste.