It is important for us to be transparent and to provide you with information about how we collect and process your personal data through our online store. This includes all the information you may provide through this website when purchasing a product or otherwise interacting with us.
It is important that you read this Notice so that you can be informed about how and why we use your information. This Privacy Notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to supersede them.
What do we collect?
The information we collect:
If you registered with us or placed an order with us on our website, we will have your email address, postal address and the method you chose to make the purchase.
In addition, our servers, logs and other technologies automatically collect certain information that helps us manage, protect and improve our services, analyse usage and improve the user experience. We share personal information with others only when described in this policy or when we believe it is permitted or required by law.
How we use your personal information:
We use your information in several different ways
• Name and contact details: To deliver your purchase and send you messages regarding the status and details of your order. Send you advertising of our promotions and products under your consent and fraud prevention by legal obligation.
• Payment information: We do not store this information and use it to receive payment for our products and to grant refunds in order to fulfil our contract and prevent legal fraud.
• Contact history: To provide customer service and support.
With whom we share your personal information:
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide you with our services:
• Transport companies such as Royal Mail that receive this information in order to deliver our products to your home.
• Companies like Mailchimp that are dedicated to sending newsletters with promotions and new news.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
How long do we retain your information?
We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with some requested Customer Service and support information.
If necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or abuse, or enforce our terms, we may also retain some of your information, as appropriate for the purposes of our financial accounts.
These are your rights over your data:
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, you have several important rights that you can exercise free of charge. In summary, these rights include:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Ask us to correct errors in the information we maintain.
- Request the removal of your personal information from our website.
- Interrupt any kind of direct marketing
- To oppose the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to ask any further questions or complain about how we handle your data:
We look forward to answering any questions or concerns you may have about our use of your information. If you are not satisfied with the way Thread Famous Limited handles your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.