Please view the size chart for best fit. Measurement should be from the bridge of the nose to underneath the chin. For reference male model is wearing a size large.
The official guidance from the government is that if your child is under the age of two, cannot put one on themselves, or has a respiratory condition, they don't need to wear a face covering at all. All other children can wear one, but for those under the age of 11, it is not mandatory for them to wear a face covering on public transport or in shops.
The masks have a higher bridge for your nose and a more rounded bottom to go under the chin. The tag should be on your left hand side for easy visual check before you put your mask on. If you prefer your mask without the label, this can easily be cut off.
The masks are handmade by a company in the UK, and then hand packaged by myself, so always wash your face covering before use and avoid touching your face whilst wearing your mask, for maximum protection.
- Made from breathable, soft fabric. Quilted with three layers
- Available in small, medium, large and XL (please refer to the size chart prior to purchase)
- Suitable for the whole family including kids
- Latex Free
- Elastic fitting style
- Soft fabric & eco-inks kind to your skin
- Machine washable at up to 60°C: Lasts up to 100 washes. Please air dry - not suitable for tumble drying
- Completely re-usable
- Comfortable fit which contours to your face
- Made in England
- Sizing may vary slightly due to hand made nature
These custom face masks are NOT medical grade masks (which are recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an infection preventative measure, i.e. grade FFP2/N95). So please DO NOT purchase these face masks with the false understanding they will prevent infection from Corona virus. They are more about protecting others to reduce spread. Please wash your mask regularly, ideally daily, to keep it fresh and hygienic. Due to the personal hygiene nature of the product, the face coverings are non-returnable.